Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What am I doing?

We all have within us a desire to know who we are. And for many of us, we reach a point in our lives when we start to wonder why our life have taken the path it has. I am not even going to start to pretend that I am going to attempt to answer that question. However, I do feel that I owe it to my family to at least document what I know about those who have shaped my journey to where I am today. It is in no way a story about me but my small tribute to them - my grandparents, my parents and others along the way. I guess it is my way of making sure that they can live just a little bit longer even if I am the only one that will ever read the words about these very special people. Not special because they achieved any degree of fame during their lives but special to me because they are my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment